Thursday, August 30, 2012

PAST HALLOWEENS


HALLOWEEN IS ALMOST UPON US AGAIN!  IT IS ONE OF MY
FAVORITE TIMES OF THE YEAR!  I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE
SOME PICTURES FROM PAST HALLOWEENS.

Cute decorations I found at various stores

I found a Nightmare Before Christmas marshmallow pop
for the middle.  We made cupcakes with black tinted
icing. We painted on faces on marshmallows and stuck
on lollipop sticks and inserted into the cupcake.










From Alfred Hitchcock's movie
"The Birds"

























From the movie "The Mask"

















Snake sandwich






Fortune Teller




Festive treats




I found this Black tree and added paper Halloween
cutouts with orange and black ribbons



Pumpkin Scarecrow




The Hulk


SOME OF THE PUMPKINS WE'VE MADE:
Sick Pumpkin

Work to be done













Old Man with a pipe


HALLOWEEN SHADOW BOXES AND
CAKE TOPPERS I MADE:  some for sale on my
 website at www.etsy.com  My store there is
Caketop Keepsakes.




These little pumpkins are made out of magic model clay and
then painted with acrylics.  :Poem I wrote for the display
which is drawn  from the original - five little pumpkins.













Halloween fairies caught in a wire cage

The Raven cake topper


Siamese twins

Crow mini topper can be used as a candy
centerpiece or centerpiece for anything
you like or for a cake topper.

Halloween candy boxes
Halloween goodies - eyeballs are peanut butter recipe you
can find online.  Fingers are baked cookies with almond nails
and can also be found online.


Mummy pumpkin.  Use a small pumpkin (mine is a plastic
pumpkin) and cover in gauze wrap.  Add stick on eyes from
the craft store.  













No comments:

Post a Comment