Sunday, May 20, 2018

MY NIECE'S BABY SHOWER - OLD NURSERY RHYMES THEME AND CHILDREN'S STORIES

We sister, mom and I decorated my niece's baby shower with old nursery rhymes.

Baby Shower

Table Manners Poem from old Nursery Rhyme Book 

Peter Rabbit and Mr.MGregor with blackberries and a basket of garden veggies

Humpty Dumpty and deviled eggs

Three Little Pigs


Three Blind Mice with cheese

What are little girls made of - Sugar and Spice
and everything nice
(My niece is having a girl!)

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star cake
Fondant baby I made using a mold and fondant


Stuffed Humpty Dumpty my mom made for the baby
(Her first great grand child!)

Old Lady who lived in a Shoe

Jack and the Beanstalk
Green licorice sticks to represent stalks

There's a baby brewing
Tea bag hanging down
(above Polly Put the Kettle on tea table)

Polly put the kettle on we'll all have tea


Princess and the Pea

Animal Crackers Poem

Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls that my mom made.
They were made for my niece when she was
a baby and now she is handing them down
to her baby.

Tin tea set

Wyken, Blyken and Nod
nursery rhyme
My sister had these from her doll collection

Big giant pin my sister found

Three Little Kittens
doing their wash
(tub of baby clothes)

Goodbye Moon Book
with Moon pies

The Velveteen Rabbit


The Queen of Tarts Nursery Rhyme

No comments:

Post a Comment